Ever want to volunteer with the Collin County Animal Shelter? Now is your chance!
Attending an orientation is the first step to becoming a volunteer with us and our next one is on November 17th! Go to the EventBrite link below to sign up!
Why volunteer at Collin County Animal Services?
1. Our volunteers can truly say they make a difference – we rely on our volunteers and our volunteers save lives.
2. We are the “front lines” of the animal rescue world – nothing is harder and nothing is more rewarding.
3. You can personally help our dogs and cats find the home that is the best match for them.
4. You can help our dogs and cats overcome fears, learn to trust people and become amazing pets.
5. These amazing pets need you!
Volunteers must be 16 years old to volunteer on their own.
If you are 14 or 15 years old, a parent or guardian must volunteer with you, and you cannot handle the animals independently.
Once you finish orientation and all of your training, you should volunteer at least 4 hours a month.
Collin County Animal Services, 4750 Community Ave, McKinney TX.
Open Tues-Fri 9-6, Sat-Sun 12-5